1/14/19

This has quite possibly been one of THE shittiest few weeks of my life. I fully intended for 2019 to be my year that I finally got it together, but HEY GUESS WHAT. It is the middle of January and I have cried almost everyday. Yup. Almost EVERYDAY.
For me I think whenever I try to finally get my life together the devil is just like "ah naw you ain't gonna do that"... and honestly that builds my self confidence. He is trying so <explicit> hard to get me to fail which must mean that I'm pretty <explicit> great and that I'm gonna do some great work in my life that'll get him in a lot of trouble. So ya. Screw Satan.
Anyway. Today I discovered that I really struggle at somersaults. like REALly. It's high key very embarrassing. I cried. You know. I guess I just have this mental block about it. and it goes way deeper than a freakin somersault. Its rooted in the very fact that I just feel so awful in my body. and I feel completely helpless. and I feel like have no control over it a lot of the time. I also struggle with social anxiety so the fact that a lot of my friends are WATCHING ME, A GROWN ASS WOMAN, NOT BEING ABLE TO SOMERSAULT just makes me very embarrassed for what I think is a valid reason.
After I sobbed in Jasons office and told him "I bet $100 I could go home and do this no problem" and guess what. I sure as hell did. Backwards, forwards, no problem. So thanks Jason, you owe me $100.
I'm not sure exactly what will help me get past this bizarre mental block of mine, but I hope that I'll be able to work through it and become the strong bad a$$ woman I KNOW I AM... deep down in there somewhere.
Okay friends. Wash your hands and say your prayers cause Jesus and germs are everywhere. okay BAIIII.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

better than that

have a better day